Friday, October 3, 2008

Eurotrip 2008

In efforts to increase my blog's visits, and to increase James and I's ratings in life we've decided to combine forces to form one gigantic blog - for the 3 readers that do wander to this blogspot. With this blog I feel like I did back in elementary school. I was that girl who would start every hobby because I wanted to buy all the cool stuff at Hobby Lobby, and then 3 weeks later be bored of it. Well I refuse to let this little thought vomit space become the next ill-fated hobby!!! So I continue by reminiscing and throwing out thoughts of our Eurotrip 2008 from August 21st to September 16th of this year.

We started out in Paris, France.

Top 3
1. We saw all of the big sights - The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Palace of Versailles, Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame, etc.
2. The cheese is AMAZING there. I could eat it every day, every meal.
3. Subway system is convenient and will get you anywhere. PLUS people are very chic.

Bottom 3
1. People are snotty and rude. *Disclaimer: not everyone, but a good number.
2. Everyone smokes - and I hate smoke.
3. Places we went were really touristy = long lines = I have no patience. I know it's our fault, cause we went to touristy places, but that doesn't change the fact!

Next stop - Barcelona, Spain

Top 3 - I really could go on about this place...
1. Gaudi architecture was amazing.
2. Everything was cheaper than Paris.
3. People were a lot friendlier and good eye candy wherever we went (before you judge me, James thought so too)

Bottom 3
1. ya know, I don't know if there are any....except maybe people take too many siestas! but that's just part of the culture

ADD has already set in as well as the lunch hour portion of my work day. This is to be continued..

1 comment:

King Amy said...

fun! i cant wait for some pictures

we know james bought the fancy camera!!